Hello Guix, Here is a =emacs-checkout= snippet which works for me. Enjoy it if somebody need it. I'm little bit confused about Emacs **version** that is used inside =emacs-build-systems= and inputs which use =emacs-minimal=. If I define a new package with =-checkout= suffix and install it, for example =guix package -i emacs@26.0.50-1.f0eb70d= it works fine. As I notice all packages which uses =emacs-build-system= will use original Guix Emacs version package. Am I right? Then, all Emacs packages will be build by =emacs-minimal= which is original Guix Emacs version. I found =(setq load-prefer-newer t)= way to avoid loading old compiled elisp files, but it's not what I really want. Thoughts? :-)