ng0 writes: > You can stash those po/* files, it's the first thing I do if I ever > happen to work on a complete new checkout. Do you stash JUST the po files? I have often found these po files very annoying while trying to make changes to Guix and test locally. I think that if I do "git stash" and later "git stash pop", it updates the timestamps of many files, so "make" rebuilds many, many things that it really doesn't have to. Beyond doing "git checkout po" are there any other ways to deal with these po files that won't negate make's incremental build feature? -- Chris