Heya, Danny Milosavljevic skribis: > On Fri, 09 Feb 2018 10:41:13 +0100 > ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) wrote: [...] >> >> Indeed! Should we change ‘sqlite-finalize’ to a noop when called on a >> >> cached statement? (Otherwise users would have to keep track of whether >> >> or not a statement is cached.) >> > >> > Hmm maybe that's a good way. But its a little magic. >> >> Yes, but I think we have no other option: now that caching is built into >> sqlite3.scm, it has to be properly handled by all of that module. For >> the user, it should be a simple matter of choosing #:cache? #t >> or #:cache? #f, and then (sqlite3) should just DTRT. > > Yeah, but then let's add sqlite-uncache or something that can be used to > remove it from the cache after all. And make sqlite-finalize a noop if > it's cached. Sounds good. What about this patch: