Alex Vong writes: > Marius Bakke writes: > >> Alex Vong writes: >> >>> Tags: patch >>> >>> Hello, >>> >>> This patch series adds youtube-viewer and its dependencies. It can be >>> used for searching youtube videos without running javascript. It also >>> plays nice with tor which is a plus. >> >> Thanks for this series! The patches LGTM, but can you move the perl >> packages to gtk.scm and glib.scm respectively? That seems more >> appropriate, as we already have e.g. pygtk in gtk.scm, and also avoids >> some top-module cross-references. >> >> (Additionally, perl.scm is huge, so it's good to spread the load to >> appease the Guile compiler) >> >> Thanks in advance! :-) > > (I messed up my mail settings, so I am re-sending.) > > The next patch series should fix everything you've mentioned so far. I > don't understand why wrap-program is used before but now I do. Excellent, thank you! I moved the perl-cairo and perl-pango packages to gtk.scm as well and pushed the series as b0a2c9cbe..6f45e45d4. > Thanks for your review also! :-)