Hey Ludo! On Thu, Mar 29 2018, Ludovic Courtès wrote: >> * modules/shepherd.scm (main): Remove SIGALRM hack for guile <= >> 2.0.9. >> >> ... > > Unfortunately I think the problem remains. That’s one of the > reasons for using signalfd(2). I must not understand this problem. Can you explain what the problem is, and how this solves it? Reading the linked email didn't help me to understand. I've read a number of other things about Guile and how it handles signals and they haven't helped me to understand, either. > Can you create an account on Savannah so I can add you to the > group and let you push the first two patches? :-) I have an activated account, finally! I'm czan there. Carlo