Ludovic Courtès writes: > Marius Bakke skribis: > >> Ludovic Courtès writes: > > [...] > >>> Does this change the derivation of ‘llvm’ proper? If not, this could >>> even go to ‘master’. >> >> LLVM is unaffected by this patch, only "clang" is changed. So I believe >> master is fine indeed. >> >> However as it stands, many packages would break since the "clang" >> variable changes from 3.8 to 6.0. I'll test out each dependent and >> see if they can be updated or change back to 3.8/3.9 for those. > > Right, we could keep 3.8 as the default for now. I built all dependents and only two packages needed 3.8, so I changed those instead. Pushed to master with 9bdbabe9.