Hello Marius, First of all, thank you for working on this! Marius Bakke writes: > Attached is a patch for Chromium 65. I've built it successfully. Thank you for such a hard work! I build ‘chromium’ from my first day of using GuixSD (about one year). Because of I cannot build it constantly, I always use out of date ‘chromium’ closure. It's more worse for privacy and security than unchecked new ‘chromium’ version in my case (I guess). Could we have it pushed to ‘origin/master’ for people like me? :-) Thanks, Oleg.