Hello Leo, Leo Famulari writes: > On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 04:58:05PM +0300, Oleg Pykhalov wrote: >> I made some research for licenses in the bundled restic source. It >> seems there is no licenses except BSD, MIT (Expat or X11), {L,}GPL. >> Could it be merged because of that or should we investigate more? > > I think we are basically choosing between have a restic package using > the bundled code or not having a restic package. Unless you are ready to > package all those things, we don't currently have the option of a restic > package with unbundled dependencies. > > So, LGTM, but please add a code comment that mentions the bundled / > vendored dependencies. And please use both words, "bundled" and > "vendored", so that it's easy to grep for. […] OK, pushed as f77886c1c5f3c2bf33b78391cea5c4e5b2c05948 Oleg.