pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) wrote: > ~/.local/bin should be added to the PATH environment variable by > default, see So ~/.local/bin is a relatively recent systemd thing[1], replacing the conventional ~/bin. My theory is that it's intended for users of graphical file browsers (where the traditional ~/bin is a bit too prominent even for my tastes), but I use it too. It's trivial to augment $PATH yourself, whether or not your distribution is systemd-based. > . That link doesn't support adding (or not adding) it. Kind regards, T G-R [1]: https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/file-hierarchy.html