Hello, Thank you for the feedback. Arun Isaac writes: > Please add a copyright header with your name and email address. > > The scintilla library comes bundled with geany. Is it possible to > unbundle it? Guix doesn't provide the scintilla library. I tried to package it, but failed. I can send my latest attempt, if you want to give it a spin. Meanwhile, I added this as a TODO in the package definition. >> + (inputs >> + `(("gtk2" ,gtk+-2))) > > Geany supports gtk3. Could you build with that? Done. > Perhaps rewrite this as: > > Geany is a small and fast Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that > only has a few dependencies on other packages and is as independent as > possible from special desktop environments like KDE or GNOME. OK. >> Geany only requires the GTK2 runtime libraries. > > I think we should not mention this in the description, especially if we > are building with gtk3. OK. > >> +Some basic features of Geany: >> +@itemize >> +@item Syntax highlighting >> +@item Code folding >> +@item Symbol name auto-completion >> +@item Construct completion/snippets >> +@item Auto-closing of XML and HTML tags >> +@item Call tips >> +@item Many supported filetypes including C, Java, PHP, HTML, Python, >> + Perl, Pascal (full list) > > What is (full list) ? I don't know. I changed the description, and added more inputs to build documentation. Here is the updated patch. Let me know if you want the scintilla draft. WDYT? Regards, -- Nicolas Goaziou