Ludovic Courtès writes: > Christopher Baines skribis: > >> The internal rowid's are used for builds as you can request builds by using >> the rowid in the URL. >> >> The motivation here is to enable running VACUUM operations in SQLite, without >> risking the rowid's for Builds changing. It would be bad if they change, as >> they're used in the URL's for builds. >> >> * src/schema.sql (Builds): Add id column. >> * src/sql/upgrade-6.sql: New file. >> * Makefile.am (dist_sql_DATA): Add it. > > This and the previous one LGTM! :-) So I went to push this, but luckily I ran the tests before pushing, and there was one thing I had missed. The db-add-build function depended on a primary key constraint exception for duplicate builds, but now it's a unique exception. I've got the tests passing now, and pushed this to master as fa412cdb5985ec4199f89510d8d8cde9b7664e2d. Thanks, Chris