Maxim Cournoyer skribis: > I've experimented quite a bit with core-updates-frozen-batched-changes > in the last weeks, and it seems to be in a decent shape, good enough to > merge into core-updates-frozen, I think. > > [...] > > I'll send the corresponding patches for review, which can also be > consulted directly on the core-updates-frozen-batched-changes branch, > which I've manually built on Berlin for things such as Rust and > ungoogled-chromium. > > I'd like to merge it into core-updates-frozen by the beginning of > November, unless there are problems you can spot :-). Hi Maxim, I think that when you rewrote the core-updates-frozen-batched-changes branch you lost the commit that Mathieu added to fix the evaluations on the CI [1], and this is why they are now failing. The patch is in attachment (I found it in the guix-commits mailing list). If you add it back to the branch, the CI should start building substitutes again. [1] https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/36297