Gottfried writes: > I tried OBS and it worked. > I attached two microphones, one for the guitar (red one), and a blue > one for my voice. Both microphones are connected with usb to the > laptop. > > My problem is now that, if after recording a song, I want to play it, > to listen to it, but the voice is quite silent. How can I increase the > sound (to get it louder). > Do I have to adjust it in the OBS? If yes, how? > If not, what else can I do? To play and adjust it, you can use audacity. That’s what audacity excels at. If you want to re-do the recording, you can adjust the input volume in obs (to minimize post-processing losses). Just open the recorded file with audacity. You can split the stereo track, then you can process both tracks individually. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de