Hi, dabbede@gmail.com 写道: > I've stopped the kernel build after the config phase and I've > inspected the resulting .config file. There's no evidence of > CONFIG_SCSI_ISCI in there, not even "# CONFIG_SCSI_ISCI is not > set". CONFIG_SCSI_ISCI depends on CONFIG_SCSI_LOWLEVEL. Is it set? That's the only possibility I see, apart from the obvious CONFIG_SCSI. Otherwise, share your (Guix-generated, final) .config. > It's not clear why this happens with my custom build and not > with linux-libre... > Can you help me debug this issue? > Moreover, where is created the list of module required by > "linux-modules" ? I'm confused by your explicit reference to gnu/build/linux-modules[.scm], which provides a set of mechanisms to work with modules. It *should* not set policies or ‘require’ any ones in particular. Does it? Do you mean ‘%base-initrd-modules’ in ? This static list can be frustrating, but we can easily remove elements from it or even replace it entirely: (operating-system … (initrd-modules ((@ (rnrs lists) remove) "isci" %base-initrd-modules)) …) What I suggest you do instead (because it's what I do to my kernels :-) is simply ship a ‘%xenomai-initrd-modules’ variable along with your ‘xenomai-linux’ package, keep them in perfect harmony yourself, and ask users to use both. Kind regards, T G-R