Hi Ricardo, I see you've fixed this by disabling the qssl tests, however I think this is a shortcoming on our part. Qt 6.4 has a fix for this, so I wanted to upgrade our Qt to 6.5.0. Upstream only supports the Ninja CMake generator, so I also adapted the package definition to it. One issue is that one file takes 4G of RAM to build on my computer, and so gets terminated on a parallel build. What would be the usual policy with such a problem? Disabling parallel builds for Qt 6 would massively slow the whole build, so I'm not sure this is a solution either. Here's the patch I have for now. Best, -- Josselin Poiret