Hi Maxim and Leo, Maxim Cournoyer writes: > Thanks for voicing your thoughts on this. I originally thought the > included fragments (via the 'include.path' git config option) could we > overridden by a user but it seems they can't, making the change more > intrusive than it should have been. Just FYI, it seems that it was possible to override that behavior by making sure the include was before the overriding gpgsign = false in the repo's .git/config. Still, it's probably best to let users judge what their workflow should be. I'm curious Leo, in general (not Guix because we have a pre-push hook), how do you make sure you always publish signed commits? I don't want to put unsigned commits anywhere except locally, but it feels like I might just forget to sign them before pushing. Best, -- Josselin Poiret