Ludovic Courtès writes: > Hi, > > Nicolas Goaziou skribis: > >> Christopher Baines writes: >> >>> While I realise that waiting to make changes is fustrating, I think it's >>> important to try and build things before merging so that the effects are >>> known. This is also good motivation to get more hardware helping to >>> build things to speed up the process. >> >> I opened the issue because the "tex-team" branch was fully built on >> CI, according to . >> >> Should I have looked elsewhere before asking for the merge? > > Looking at , there are 13 new > failures on x86_64 (178 vs. 165), but I’m not sure what they are because > the comparison page shows all the changed derivations (whereas we’d like > to see new failures only). > > How can we get that info, Chris? So, taking one step back, these numbers come from a comparison of tex-team and the master branch, and while that sounds sensible, because it's a comparison of the tips of those branches, I think some of what you're seeing is breakages that have happened on the master branch but after the last common commit. > I did find one “new” failure on the comparison page but I can’t believe > it’s related to changes in the branch: > > https://data.qa.guix.gnu.org/gnu/store/a7898v4zq86vzn664g5xh0dq6s1p813k-ams-lv2-1.2.2.drv Yeah, as I say above it's possible that this has been broken on master and not tex-team. I'll look at getting the comparisons to happen between revisions that better isolate the changes on the branch, I might just initially ignore the hard case where the "merge base" in the Git sense isn't know by the data service.