Hi Maxim, Maxim Cournoyer writes: [...] >> If there is enough consensus I volunteer to collect ideas and send a >> feature request to the mumi and/or Debbugs devels (if we need Debbugs >> patches I guess it will be a long term goal) > > I don't think any changes to Debbugs would be necessary. Mumi is > already able to parse mail headers -- parsing a git trailer should be > just as simple. You are right, I'll try to file some feature request for mumi. Thanks, Gio' -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures