Dear Guix, I would like to add 4store. The official website is currently offline, but there is an effort going on to get it back on line: https://github.com/garlik/4store/issues/137 Therefore, I would like to propose to keep the dead website link as this should sort itself out in time. I had to patch some build system files to avoid the need for Git and to avoid "mkdir -p /var/lib/4store". Now that I've triple-checked the patch, I hope everything is fine. Thank you for your time. Kind regards, Roel Janssen