Ricardo Wurmus skribis: > “gvfs” is useful for more than just GNOME. For a long time I tried to > figure out why USB devices would not be mounted automatically in Xfce > and I ran gvfsd and the gvfs-* device monitor daemons manually — until > today when I understood that these daemons are supposed to be started > automatically if only the DBUS service files were found. > > We probably should add it to the “gnome” meta-package, and additionally > document in the manual that gvfs must be installed system-wide to allow > DBUS to find the service files and start the monitoring daemons on > demand. If it’s not specific to GNOME, what about adding it to ‘%desktop-services’?