Hi, ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) writes: > Hello, > > Maxim Cournoyer skribis: > >> I think what I meant was "integration of GNUnet with guix publish". >> Something which would allow anyone to effortlessly share what's been >> built on their machine with the other Guix users. A zero config kind >> of thing, with auto discovery of peers and available substitutes. > > Sure, I agree this is a worthwhile goal. If you haven’t already, check > out the GSoC by Rémy Birot-Delrue on this topic a couple of years ago: > > https://gnu.org/software/guix/news/gsoc-update.html > > Rémy ended up with Guile bindings for GNUnet, along with a > proof-of-concept publish and substitute process using GNUnet: > > https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2015-08/msg00455.html > > I know ng0 is very interested in this as well. I’d love to work in this > area! > > Ludo’. This is a very interesting idea indeed! Thank you for the pointers. I've taken a quick look at the code Rémy created in 2015. I wonder if it's still working. Looks like there are a some tests, so that's good! I'll have to try it! Maxim