Hi Rutger, Rutger Helling skribis: > I think it makes sense to add it, but have it be the responsibility of > the user to provide the assets, since these files can never be bundled > in Guix. Maybe it should explicitly mention that. [...] > Personally I think it makes sense to provide libre engine replacements > for games, to motivate users to use those instead of running proprietary > code. The FSF directory even explicitly mentions OpenMW for example: > https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/OpenMW. [...] > By the way Ludo, Parabola has packaged OpenMW too. OpenRCT2 is also > mentioned in a list of games by them (second link). > > https://www.parabola.nu/packages/libre/x86_64/openmw/ > https://wiki.parabola.nu/List_of_Applications/Games That makes sense to me. I hope the free project will manage to come up with free artwork longer-term, but in the meantime, this is probably better than nothing. I’ve committed with the changes below (the license if GPL v3-or-later, as stated in source file headers.) Thanks, Ludo’.