The upstream is quite: https://github.com/gongo/json-reformat/issues/33 >> Besides, I wonder: shouldn’t ‘emacs-build-system’ define the >> ‘EMACSLOADPATH’ env. var. so we don’t have to carry all these -L flags? >> Is there any downside? As I see from the documentation¹ EMACSLOADPATH is a list of directories with *.el files in it. If we will use it, then it will be almost the same carring bunch of directories in package recipes, will it? ¹ https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/emacs/General-Variables.html Oleg.