Hello Guix! I've started an evaluation of the 'staging' branch on Hydra: https://hydra.gnu.org/jobset/gnu/staging Some highlights from this branch: * Pulseaudio 12. * Cython has been updated to the latest version. * IcedTea 8 is now the default JDK. * MariaDB has been upgraded to the latest 10.1 release, is ~95MiB smaller, and now runs the full heavyweight test suite (sorry!). * QPDF has seen a large update and gained a dependency on 'libjpeg-turbo', which can no longer be updated directly on 'master'. Then there are the usual updates to high-impact libraries such as Mesa, pciutils, libinput, OpenBLAS, etc. 38 commits in total. Note: The MariaDB recipe might require some tweaks to work on armhf, so I don't recommend pulling this branch until this page is green: . That is all! With luck it will be merged within two weeks from now.