Mathieu Lirzin writes: > Hello, > > Mathieu Lirzin writes: > >> On master, the build failed with libuv 1.19.2, however with libuv 1.21.0 >> both the build and test suite succeed. > > Looking at the state of current branches, I think both ‘node’ and > ‘libuv’ upgrades can pushed on ‘core-updates-next’. > > WDYT? We already have the latest libuv on 'core-updates'. I wanted to push this patch to master actually (with a libuv-1.23 package), but node does not work with OpenSSL 1.1.1: . So I wonder if we should downgrade to the 8.12 LTS release, which still supports OpenSSL 1.0, until the OpenSSL situation is sorted. From what I can tell it might take a while. What do you think?