Tobias Geerinckx-Rice writes: > I admit to being irritated by this speculation in my previous > reply, yet happily joined in, and I shouldn't have. Sinceā€¦ Indeed, I felt a tense tone overall in this discussion. Sorry if I'm to blame here, not at all intended. Let's relax keep it friendly then! :) we are all having an interesting discussion and everyone brought up very good arguments. And if anyone brings up an irritating speculation, it's probably not meant to be offensive ;) Sometimes we don't phrase as well as we should be, all we need is to clarify. Cheers! -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/