Hi, "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" skribis: > On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 02:09:57PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote: >> If that’s the best option we have so far, we can do this: >> > > The patch works fine, but: > > The resolution is slightly too small to read all text boxes in the > installer’s disk partitioning dialog though. The screen height is > only about 35 lines. I don’t know how to fix this, but it is not that > important. Do you mean the resolution is too low? Are there fewer lines that in the QEMU screenshot below? > The installer got stuck in a bash prompt at the end (which is probably > unrelated to AMD). I exited the bash prompt and got an installer > dialog message with a button to Reboot, but it did not reboot. It got stuck after ‘guix system init’ had completed, right? Were there any hints in /var/log/messages or tty12? > Then the installed system has no graphics too (graphics freeze at the > same message > > [ 51.910992] fb0: switching to radeondrmfb from EFI VGA > > but I cannot add modprobe.blacklist=radeon because GRUB does not > recognize my USB keyboard now (in the installer’s GRUB the USB > keyboard was recognized). Weird. What keyboard layout had you selected? Is it UEFI or “BIOS”? (Also, I gather dd’ing to a USB key worked this time, right?) Thanks a lot for testing! Ludo’.