Hello Guix, ison writes: > Ok this solution has resolved the issue for me on a newly updated system. > > Note that deleting both shader caches was required, and also if the caches get > rebuilt on a new generation and then I try to boot into an older previously > working generation then that generation will display graphics artifacts until > the caches are deleted again. since cache status issues are a common pattern (AFAIU) I've filed a bug report titled: "wishlist: addessing statefulness of .cache(s)" https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=35683 happy hacking! Gio' -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures