Hi all, While testing core-updates I found that evolution-data-server does not build due to test failures. The tests fail because evolution-data-server does not accommodate newer versions of ICU. Here’s the upstream bug report [1]. I’ve attached a patch that uses “substitute*” to work around the problem (it’s rather simple). I think we should wait to hear from upstream, and if they don’t get to it in a few days, use the patch. [1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-data-server/issues/137 -- Tim