Hi Nicolas, thank you for reviewing the patch. Nicolas Goaziou writes: >> + (base32 >> + "183pffdiqb7qqmjq31wxl3fpv8qswqgg99gb716rddiyk15ysri7")))) > > Nitpick: could you move the string on the line above? done. >> + (description >> + "This library only provides basic \"enter\" functionality >> +(`vcsh-link', `vcsh-unlink') and a few convenience commands >> +(`vcsh-new' to init a repo and add files to it, >> +`vcsh-write-gitignore'). > > Without writing too many details, I suggest > > This library provides basic ``enter'' functionality and a few > convenience commands to init a repository and add files to it. > > However, it may be useful to write somewhere what is "vcsh". As a user, > do I need/want that? I modified the description to your suggesting and added a short sentence, why/how this package could be useful. e.g. I use it in this function (that i call from a hydra):