zimoun writes: > However, I am still confused that the GNU Emacs package with default > options (--with-modules, --with-cairo, --disable-build-details) > depends on LLVM via GTK+ and Mesa; and not on only GNU tools. Is it > possible to build Emacs with Gtk compiled without LLVM? Not as far as I know, but it's worth investigating. I believe it's possible to build GTK against a reduced Mesa and a reduced LLVM. See the discussions I started a few months ago on Mesa and LLVM: we could save between 100 MiB and 300 MiB if I recall correctly. -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/