Hi Sergei, Thanks for the patch! I have applied it on master after a few minor changes. > 2.2 version started using python as a test driver. Added it as a > dependency to native inputs. > > * gnu/packages/re2c.scm (re2c): Update to 2.2. Added python as a > native input dependency. > > Signed-off-by: Sergei Trofimovich I simplified the commit message and moved the comment about python for the test driver to the package definition itself. That way, it will be more visible to someone reading the package definition. > ;;; GNU Guix --- Functional package management for GNU > +;;; Copyright © 2021 Sergei Trofimovich > ;;; Copyright © 2017, 2020 Sergei Trofimovich You have specified a new email ID . If you will not be using the email ID, I do encourage you to submit a patch updating occurrences of your older email ID. Thanks again! :-) Regards, Arun