Hi, I just noticed you posted a patch that includes the wasmtime library. I have just now finished a patch series on doing a similar thing (although the goal was to provide wasmtime-cli). I haven't noticed that you submitted the patch, since the last time I checked it was 2 days ago :D Can we perhaps coordinate that patchset to this one? I opted for wasmtime-19 generally and also moved the ~100 packages into a new file called cargo-compilation, but generally the packages have a huge overlap. Best regards, Maya PS. I also noticed that you remove the ittapi with a patch. That is something I haven't done myself.