Apologies for the sloppy reporting. Let me explain why it’s the case. I ran ‘make check’ multiple times. These tests failed when I cloned the repo and ran ‘make check’ for the first time: tests/derivations.scm, tests/store.scm, tests/guix-build.sh, tests/guix-register.sh. These ones failed when I reran ‘make check’: tests/store.scm, tests/guix-build.sh, tests/guix-register.sh. Then I deleted the tree and cloned again. tests/builders.scm, tests/store.scm, tests/guix-build.sh, tests/guix-register.sh failed. When I ran ‘make check’ once again, the following tests failed: tests/store.scm, tests/guix-build.sh, tests/guix-register.sh. Which log files would you like to see?