Ludovic Courtès writes: > 宋文武 skribis: > >> + '(substitute* "Make.vars.in" >> + (("/bin/sh") "@SHELL@"))))) > > Indent second line under the ‘u’ (see examples in other files.) > >> + (description >> + "Wine (originally an acronym for \"Wine Is Not an Emulator\") is a >> +compatibility layer capable of running Windows applications on several >> +POSIX-compliant operating systems, such as Linux, Mac OSX, & BSD. Instead of > > Please just remove “on several POSIX-compliant operating systems, such > as Linux, Mac OSX, & BSD”. (In addition to what John noted, that it > runs on other OSes is not relevant for Guix users.) > > I was wondering whether it made sense to include Wine at all in the > distribution. But I know that it’s used notably by free software > developers who test for portability (Simon Joseffson mentioned using it > notably, see ), so that’s > one reason. Ok, adjusted, thanks for reviewing. I can't get tests working, so leave them disabled.