Hi Jookia, Jookia <166291@gmail.com> skribis: > I'm withdrawing from submitting this patch and all others of mine such as proxy > support and Libreboot support. The process of getting changes reviewed and > incorporated in to upstream isn't suited for me, the tooling just isn't there > yet and participating in IRC makes me sad. I'm going to just create a downstream > fork of Guix somewhere with those features and put my patches there without > worrying too much. If something's really needed, someone else can upstream it. As you can see, it took me a while to reply to even this simple message, and I apologize for that. It takes a lot of time to review “difficult” patches like this one. A patch tracker would help, but not with the review work itself. It saddens me to see you leave. I realize that the slowness and tediousness of our process is at fault, and that we are losing valuable contributions in an area that really needs them. I think that more and more people are getting a handle on more parts of the code, and that is what will help the project scale better. I hope we can keep in touch and work together again when you deem appropriate. Thank you for your contributions, Ludo’.