Kei Kebreau writes: > Hello all, > > I was wondering if any other GNOME users encountered a odd bug while > using the Applications menu. Dragging an icon while in the Applications > menu causes GNOME shell to crash for unknown reasons. I'd like to help > with fixing this bug if I can, but I don't know where to start or even > where to look. > > I've attached the relevant information I could find from my system in > case it helps at all. I just got a gdb backtrace on the crash, following the instructions at https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GnomeShell/Debugging. It is attached to this email.