I have seen too many descriptions which felt like they want to give an introductions class to generic terms which are explain in external resources. A description should not be too repetive. As a system distribution, we will have more than one tiling window manager. If you describe a tiling window manager, point out and maybe short and simple explain its unique features rather than giving the nth explanation of what a tiling window manager is. I want this to be included so that the *contributing* section which points to this section in the documentation maybe points out to more people that we do not need this. If you have corrections or improvements let me know so that we can work it out.