ng0 writes: > my previous releases of gnurl (https://gnunet.org/gnurl) have > been tested on Gentoo and GuixSD and prepared to release only on > Gentoo, copied back to GuixSD and finished up on that GuixSD > system. > With my switch to GuixSD (and leaving Gentoo) 2 or 3 versions ago > I have to advice people to run ./buildconf again (essentially: > run autotools again), because of artifacts in shebangs and paths > of generated files. I cannot reproduce this. After packaging roffit I ran this: guix environment gnurl --ad-hoc autoconf automake libtool roffit ghostscript ./buildconf ./configure --enable-ipv6 --with-gnutls --without-libssh2 \ --without-libmetalink --without-winidn --without-librtmp \ --without-nghttp2 --without-nss --without-cyassl \ --without-polarssl --without-ssl --without-winssl \ --without-darwinssl --disable-sspi --disable-ntlm-wb --disable-ldap \ --disable-rtsp --disable-dict --disable-telnet --disable-tftp \ --disable-pop3 --disable-imap --disable-smtp --disable-gopher \ --disable-file --disable-ftp --disable-smb make dist What I get is a tarball named “gnurl--.tar.gz” (because “configure.ac” specifies the version as a dash). Unpacking it I see exactly *one* reference to something in /gnu/store and that’s in “ltmain.sh”. I haven’t tried the “maketgz” script because it contains references to /usr/bin, but ultimately it runs “make dist” as well. Attached is the patch to add roffit.