Kei Kebreau writes: > Catonano writes: > >> Another xls files reading library. >> >> The home page of Freexl says >> >> FreeXL is licensed under the MPL tri-license terms; you are free to choose the best-fit license >> between: >> >> the MPL 1.1 >> the GPL v2.0 or any subsequent version >> the LGPL v2.1 or any subsequent version >> >> I'm not sure what this means for Guix >> >> Thanks >> > > Just picking one should be fine. I believe that's what we do for GNU > IceCat, another piece of software under a similar tri-license. I'll > defer to someone else's better judgement though. Usually we list all of them. See e.g. "libcmis" or "python2-pycairo". I don't think we should hide this fact from the end user.