Catonano writes: > I think I could use some help about how to set up a networing device to be > used as a "bridge" for the libvirt-manager bridged networking What do you want to do? It's possible that depending on what you want to do, you might not need to set up a bridge. For example, it took me quite a while to figure out how to connect to my VM from the host machine when using virt-manager. I thought I had to forward ports, and I couldn't figure out how to do it. But it turned out that the guest was available directly via a local IP address, and I just didn't realize it. -- Chris