Kei Kebreau writes: >> - googletest: this one does not have an option in CMakeList.txt to be >> used externally. So either we report upstream or we patch the >> CMakeList.txt. >> > > I see that while CMakeLists.txt doesn't have an external option to > control this, it *does* look for googletest in the vendor > directory. Perhaps we can add our own googletest as a native input and > remove the bundled googletest and CMakeLists.txt's references to it in a > snippet? I have no experience at all with googletest. Do you know how, when and why to use it? If so, could you help me with this process? Thanks! -- Pierre Neidhardt