Hello Mathieu, Mathieu Othacehe skribis: > I just pushed one commit on the branch to fix install tests. They now > seem to all pass with success. > > Tell me if you see any remaining stuff to be done before merging :) I stumbled upon a typo leading to an unbound variable error after the last step (patch attached; I let you apply it.) Other than that, something I hadn’t realized earlier (sorry for being foolish!): the installer actually stops after the user account selection and does nothing more, right? It doesn’t generate a config file nor does it run ‘guix system init’, does it? If this is correct, we should probably delay merging until after the release as people may be confused when they realize the installer has no effect. WDYT? Thanks, and apologies for not following closely enough so far! Ludo’.