Hi! About 1.0 release date set to April the 30th, I can think of one big obstacle still in the way: texlive. Currently I cannot compile a standard LaTeX document with a table (can anyone reproduce?). The big TeXlive revamp is on its way on the "wip-texlive" branch, but I won't realistically have time to work on it before the end of the month. I don't know if anyone else has got the time. Jelle? Ricardo? Whether it's a blocker or not for 1.0 is debatable I guess. It looks a bit bad. Maybe show a disclaimer on the download page / manual that this broken part is currently being addressed? -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/