Mike Gran writes: > Hello. I am announcing guile-gi v0.0.1. Wow, congrats! And thanks! > guile-gi is a library that autogenerates Guile bindings for GObject > libraries that provide typelib files. I've created a package description for Guix (see attached), with some patches (also attached). How is is that I overlooked this thread? I spent last Thursday -- reluctantly -- adding webkitgtk bindings to guile-gnome and debugging an initial browser test. With Guile-GI it worked in minutes! :-) One of the patches adds the web browser example and the last one adds an editor example...but that segfaults in the key-press-event handler. I've just noticed test/closures.c -- is that intended for handlers like key-press-event; are they different from `clicked'? Patches also on my `wip' branch: https://gitlab.com/janneke/guile-gi.git janneke