Tobias Geerinckx-Rice 写道: > As noted on IRC: I've mirrored that file from a debian > system[0]. What > a mess: it's *almost* > , > but not actually the same (e.g. points 3.e & 4.e are missing). > > Considering this is what Debian calls the ‘Artistic’ licence, > though, > we can be almost certain that other Guix packages have the same > subtle > difference already. It turns out that what text I had found on-line as the ‘Artistic 1.0’ licence was either bogus or mislabelled. It does seem to be the (non-free!) Artistic 1.0 licence. Kind regards, T G-R