I think you produced the patchset against the wrong commit. Try git format-patch origin or git format-patch LAST-UPSTREAM-COMMIT where you replace LAST-UPSTREAM-COMMIT as appropriate. A pitfall is to write git format-patch YOUR-FIRST-COMMIT then you'd omit your first commit, which is probably what happened. > I also ran a strange command - "git cherrypick", when I was trying to > figure out how to patch my commits. Git cherrypick allows you to apply specific commits on top of the current HEAD. -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/