Hi! L p R n d n writes: > (define-modificator headless > `((xorg (modify-package xorg > ...)) Thanks for sharing, this is an interesting approach! But it may raise a major challenge. The point of parameters is that they must compose (e.g. headless + static-lib), so can we do that with the "modificator" approach? Say for instance that 2 parameters in particular are not compatible for a given package, how to we handle that? This probably needs more thoughts! :) -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/