Ludovic Courtès writes: > So how about this: > > We check for a trailing “%”, and if there’s one, assume it’s a percentage. > > Else, call ‘size->number’. If we get an integer < 100, assume it’s a > percentage, otherwise assume it’s an absolute size in bytes. > > How does that sound? I think there is a misunderstanding. If we have only _one_ threshold, there is no way to set sane defaults for both big and small partitions. Or were you thinking of something else? -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/