Leo, Leo Famulari 写道: > If you do `git show --format=full` on these commits, it shows > who > actually committed them to the repo. Are you sure this isn't trivially spoofable? Not that it would be a big deal, but ‘actually committed’ might give someone wrong ideas. > I don't know what happened here, but I can say that sometimes > during > patch review, the patch files don't apply so I rewrite them by > hand and > then commit them with `git commit --author="Somebody > else"`. I've made > similar mistakes with this workflow... See my other reply. Kind regards, T G-R